The existence of discarnate spirits has been acknowledged since human history began. Shamans have been working with spirits since the Neolithic period. Working with helpers, they cure mental and physical ailments by driving spirits out and back to where they should be. The casting out of spirits was carried out by Jesus, according to the Bible.
Spirit release is a wide and fascinating area encompassing topics such as possession, psychic attack, curses, spirit attachment, soul retrieval, soul rescue, haunting and exorcism to name but a few.
Spirits can affect people or places.
- Spirits and people – the presence of spirits can affect people in a number of ways. To find out more about those and how I might be able to help, please see below.
- Spirits and places – we have all heard tales of haunted houses. Films and television programmes about hauntings abound. Some of us have even experienced the energies in haunted places. We have all experienced walking into a place and feeling uncomfortable for no apparent reason. I can help to clear houses and land that are affected by negative energies or houses – click here to find out more.
Spirit Release Therapy – People
Through extensive training with the Spirit Release Foundation and practical experience, I have learned how to recognise when spirit release would be appropriate and how best deal with such cases.
In my experience, I have found it best to focus on working with the client rather then directly with any spiritual energy. It is important that the client learns how it happened and so can heal that part of them that allowed the spiritual problem to arise in the first place. This helps to prevent a recurrence.
If you are looking for someone to simply remove a spiritual attachment, then I may not be the right therapist for you. In my experience, spirits that are removed simply come back.
Spirit Release Glossary
- Possession is where an entity has entered the person’s body and remains within.
- Psychic Attack involves an external energy which has a negative impact on a person’s sense of wellbeing. It can come from people or from environmental factors.
- Curses are the effects of negative energy or thoughts being sent from another person. Often associated with witchcraft, they are most often the preserve of “witch doctors” and similar involved in afro-carribean religious beliefs.
- Spirit attachment is the presence of a living or deceased entity in the aura or energy field of a person or a place.
- Soul retrieval is when a fragment of a person’s soul that has been left somewhere, for example at the time and place of a trauma, is re-integrated with the person.
- Soul rescue can refer to either spirit release or soul retrieval.
- Haunting is when a building, place or object is associated with, for example, ghosts, poltergeists etc.
- Exorcism is a word created and mainly used by the Christian church that effectively referes to spirit release.